We are excited to welcome you to Lander for our 50th anniversary gathering in one week on September 22 and 23! We’ve provided some helpful updates below to ensure everyone has a fantastic time.
- Friday night’s free community concert is shaping up to be a rip-roaring good time. Come out to Lander City Park and enjoy music from Low Water String Band and the final performance of the Jalan Crossland Band! Local food and drink vendors will be on site. The music starts at 5:45 p.m., but come by earlier to take part in a community mural project hosted by local artist Virginia Moore and the Lander Art Center.
- The menus for Saturday evening’s Tom Bell Memorial Cocktail Hour and Harvest Dinner are sure to whet your appetite! See them here.
- Be sure to head over to our silent auction website and check out the great donations. From a Nordic ski coaching session with a Winter Olympian to a guided fishing adventure, there’s something for everyone. Local auctioneer Layne Weber will facilitate a lively “live WOCtion” on Saturday night.
- See our recently updated schedule for updates to our workshop lineup. Drawn to the Outdoors I & II are the only workshops with attendance limits, and they are full. Feel free to pick and choose among the other options, regardless of what you originally signed up for.
- Unfortunately, the Photography and Social Media workshop leader canceled due to a scheduling conflict, but we have added new sessions that we know you’ll enjoy, including a Conservation Journalism Roundtable.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your continued support of the Wyoming Outdoor Council. I look forward to seeing you next weekend!
P.S. Tickets are still available, so if you have friends and family that would like to attend, be sure to share the event with them!
Community Engagement Director