Submit your best Wyoming Photos for inclusion in the Wyoming Outdoor Council’s 2013 calendar.
Send us your best shots!
Submission deadline is September 17, 2012
DO YOU HAVE GREAT SHOTS OF WYOMING’S spectacular landscapes, wildlife, and people enjoying the great outdoors? If so, get them published in the Wyoming Outdoor Council’s annual calendar.
Previous calendars have included photographs by some of Wyoming’s best professional photographers, as well as some of its most gifted amateur shooters.
- Photographs must be taken in Wyoming and can include landscapes, lifestyles, wildlife, and people.
- All photos must be submitted in digital form by email or online file sharing tool, mailed on a CD or DVD, or hand delivered on a CD, DVD, or flash drive.
- Photos can only be published if available in a high-quality, relatively high-resolution, digital format.
- Photograph entries constitute permission to use the images with credit to the photographer without monetary compensation.
- Please include your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, email address, and description of your photo including where the photo was taken.
TO SUBMIT PHOTOS, PLEASE EMAIL OR MAIL TO CHRIS MERRILL:
Wyoming Outdoor Council
262 Lincoln Street
Lander, WY 82520
The photos above all appeared in previous Wyoming Outdoor Council calendars. Photo credits, from left to right and top to bottom are: Scott Copeland Images, Charles Stirum, Greg Aitkenhead, Chris Merrill, Scott Copeland Images, Julena Campbell, Scott Copeland Images, Robin Vicchy, and Lisa McGee. Background image: Scott Copeland Images.