Send us your best shots!
Submission deadline is September 15, 2011
DO YOU HAVE GREAT SHOTS OF WYOMING’S spectacular landscapes, wildlife, and people enjoying the great outdoors? If so, get them published in the Wyoming Outdoor Council’s annual calendar.
Previous calendars have included photographs by some of Wyoming’s best professional photographers, as well as some of its most gifted amateur shooters.
- Photographs must be taken in Wyoming and can include landscapes, lifestyles, wildlife, and people.
- All photos must be submitted in digital form by email or online file sharing tool, mailed on a CD or DVD, or hand delivered on a CD, DVD, or flash drive.
- Photos can only be published if available in a high-quality, relatively high-resolution, digital format.
- Photograph entries constitute permission to use the images with credit to the photographer without monetary compensation.
- Please include your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, email address, and description of your photo including where the photo was taken.
TO SUBMIT PHOTOS, PLEASE EMAIL OR MAIL TO CHRIS MERRILL:
Wyoming Outdoor Council
121 Grand Avenue, Suite 200
Laramie, WY 82070