SUBMIT YOUR BEST WYOMING PHOTOS for inclusion in the Wyoming Outdoor Council’s 2011 calendar.
Help us honor and celebrate Wyoming’s abundant wildlife, treasured landscapes, and outdoors heritage.
Winning photographs will be published in our 2011 calendar. Submission deadline is August 15, 2010.
Do you have great shots of Wyoming’s spectacular landscapes, wildlife, and people enjoying the great outdoors? If so, get them published in our annual calendar.
Previous calendars have included photographs by some of Wyoming’s best professional photographers, as well as some of its most gifted amateur shooters.
- Photographs must be taken in Wyoming and can include landscapes, lifestyles, wildlife, and people.
- All photos must be submitted in digital form by email, mailed on a CD or DVD, or hand delivered on a CD, DVD, or flash drive to our Lander office.
- Photos can only be published if available in a high-quality, relatively high-resolution, digital format.
- Photograph entries constitute permission to use the images with credit to the photographer without monetary compensation.
- Please include your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, email address, and description of your photo including where the photo was taken.
TO SUBMIT PHOTOS, PLEASE EMAIL OR MAIL TO CHRIS MERRILL:
Wyoming Outdoor Council
262 Lincoln Street
Lander, WY 82520